BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

MILO MARATHON :))

the 33rd Milo Marathon...

The 33rd Milo Marathon was held today at the plaza as the gathering place.It was very crowded because of the participation of many student of differen curriculums,it had started early morning.When the race had started,I had listened to an ip0d..hhe.(paeasy).Not all of my classmates had participated,some was not able to run because the race had started..The race was quite long and I am so tired..I had run together with Babes and Pearl,and I had seen some of my classmates.But I had finished the race with Babes.We had finished the race approximately 44 minutes.WE had received our certificates and had seen our other classsmates and friends.

After a very tiring and perspiring race,we had watched the cheer dance competition at different categories and participating schools.CAMARINES SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL had won the 1st place in the delegation.The overall champion was CSPc and our school got the second place..We had enjoyed watching the competition while drinking our MILO drinks..hahah(sirramm)

after the milo marathon..nagcomputer na kmi.hay.what a very tiring morning..I will still prepare to go to church.that's all.(bad3p pplan aq,i had almost forgot):'c

:p
--atleast I still smiled..hhe

--i drink my milo a day..with milo..milo everyday..hha.bduyon;0

0 comments: